My Personal Philosophy of Teaching

This is a journey. As I progress through my Masters degree in nursing I find that I am continually challenged to organize all of those thoughts that I use in my daily practice into a framework that subsequently forces me to become more deliberate in my practice. Currently I am enrolled in my first of three courses on teaching. The first assignment I have completed is about my personal teaching philosophy. As I found it to be a useful tool in my reflective teaching practice I will share it here in the hope that it can help other nursing educators in the making begin to think about their own personal teaching philosophy and how it is applied to their teaching practice.

M.Danda RN BN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Developing a Personal Nursing Philosophy

Recovery Alliance Theory

Getting Past "Just Say No": Reflections on Adolescents and Substance Use